Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

LOL Riot Points Generator

LOL – Riot Points
Generator



So I’ve been hearing a lot of people talk lately about the whole riot points generator 2013 idea and if it actually really worked. I too actually wondered if these things were actually legit, and so I started browsing all the forums, blogs, and discussion boards I could find to try and figure out if these riot points generator things actually worked.
Turns out most of them don’t. I downloaded about 30 of them off various websites – no joke. I unzipped them all, installed them and followed the instructions to a tee. To my discontent, none of the riot points generator 2013 versions gave me working codes to redeem Riot Points. I was extremely disappointed. Not only because I didn’t end up getting free riot points, but also because I had just wasted a ton of time I’ll never get back downloading them all. That was it for me. I was done believing that riot point generators could potentially exist.
That was up until a few weeks ago. I was playing some solo dominion and started befriending some player because we were just dominating together. We decided to add each other as friends and continue queuing together. He kept saying he didn’t know who he felt like playing all the time. I never really had that problem because I only own a few champs.
I asked him how many he had – he laughed and said “all of them. I even have all the skins.” Right there I knew something was up because he told me he had only been playing a few months and he wasn’t even level 30.
Ends up he actually found a working riot points generator and has been using it for a while now. He gave me the info on where to download it and it’s been working ever since for me.
It’s the generator I decided to share with you guys on this site. It’s really the only working one I know of out there and it’s completely safe to use. Like I mentioned before, I AM NOT the owner of this generator, so PLEASE don’t email me saying thanks or asking for updated versions. The owner releases new versions whenever riot patches the game and he’s pretty quick about it so it should always be working.
If you haven’t gotten it yet you can download it right now by clicking the link below:




Download the generator from www.Player-Cheats.com
- Extract the LOL Riot Points Generator.rar to any folder, anywhere you want.
- Open the generator
- Select all your options you wish to enable. MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE SERVER!
- Leave the generator open and start League of Legends
- Login and go to the main menu screen.
- Go back to the generator and press the button “Generate”
- Wait for the generator to get a riot points card from riot server.
- Go and use your card on LoL Shop in your client.
- That’s it! Whatever you added should now be on your account



Incoming search terms:

league of legends riot points generator
league of legends rp generator
riot points generator
riot points hack
riot points adder
lol rp generator
lol riot points generator


No comments:

Post a Comment